7 Mental Aptitudes
10 Personality Dimensions
2 Validity Scales
explaining each aptitude and personality dimension being assessed for a specific role, and how the individual scored in each
comparing the individual’s scores to the desirable benchmarks established for each corresponding role
that can be used in follow-up interview situations to further validate fit
based on aptitudes and behaviors required to successfully perform any given role
To effectively manage its human capital, an organization needs to have as much information as possible. Unfortunately, the employee selection and management process is too often clouded by subjectivity and incomplete information to be as effective as it could be. Testing applicants and employees with Talent X-Ray’s suite of job-specific assessment offerings can clear the air by:
The Achiever Assessment has been removing the guesswork from the hiring process and offsetting bad hiring costs since 1956. More than 500,000 companies worldwide have integrated the Achiever into their corporate fabric.
• Use behavior-based interview questions specific to the variances of the candidate and your ideal profile
• Gain insight into the candidate responses – positive and negative – around key behaviors
• Evaluate candidate responses and compare them to key indicators of success
• Email potential candidates assessments with simple instructions
• Job specific reports are available immediately after assessments are complete
• Simple, clear summary and narrative pages for clarity and understanding
• Compare multiple candidates to your ideal benchmark on a single page
• Provide positive feedback to candidates with a ready-made report tailored to their unique profile
• Instantly generate executive summaries about candidates for managers who just want high-level info
There are a multitude of personality tests available that often include a single score or pass/fail scoring system or a few attributes rated either high or low, these rarely provide a complete picture of an individual by taking into consideration how the person’s mental abilities interacts with his or her personality. While easy to interpret, such scoring systems over-simplify an individual and open the door to potential litigation.
At Talent X-Ray we realize the importance of having one instrument that includes both mental and personality measurement, plus a scoring system that is not subject to the concerns of the pass/fail methods. We call this the 3-Factor Analysis, and the Achiever assessment is the first test in America to include all 3 critical test elements.
Establish benchmark characteristics required for success in all the roles in your organization either through an international database of over 1,000 jobs or uniquely created based around your top performers.
Invite candidates to take a comprehensive assessment that they can complete from anywhere on any device. Generate a tailored report based on candidates’ responses and the specific benchmarks with specific behavioral questions to allow you to dig deeper into the true candidate’s makeup.
Once you’ve made the right hire, get them up to speed with specific coaching and mentoring recommendations, allowing their manager to understand the ins and outs of their employee.